The Transit Centre already possesses the elements of an inherently passive and sustainable building and its transformation into The 4217 is celebrating the rediscovery of the building, utilizing natural ventilation and filtered, natural light.
With over 70% of the tenancies already committed The 4217 is proving to be a very sought after destination. We are, however, seeking specific providores to take up our remaining opportunities.
The following are our key areas of interest:
Fruit & Vegetable
We are seeking an artisan operator in each of these areas to complete the ideal mix for The 4217.
We also have office spaces available on the Mezzanine Level. We are interested in small businesses within the creative industry.
For further information contact Jade Holberton directly on 0488 027 059 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Surfers Paradise is home to more than 20,000 permanent residents
• Surfers Paradise attracts nearly 20,000 overnight visitors every day
• 3,700 businesses operate within Surfers Paradise
• Each Friday and Saturday night 30,000 people visit Surfers Paradise entertainment precinct
• During major events visitor numbers can reach in excess of 50,000
• 320,000 interstate visitors to Surfers Paradise compared to 68,000 to Broadbeach precinct
• 53% males, 47% females
• Average salary is $40,004
• At 74%, adults make up the majority of the population
• 1500 car spaces available in Bruce Bishop Car Park attached to The 4217
• 400 permanent car park card holders
• Spaces available for storage underneath The 4217
• The Light Rail is now operational with the closest station located just 120m from The 4217
• Transit Centre bus transfers – Average 500 passengers/day
• Office workers within immediate area – 50 Cavill Avenue – Tenants include NBN Channel 9 Television, Mantra Group
• Anchor tenants already in place are: Paradox Coffee Roasters, CHA Tea Providores, The Chocolate Society + SNAP Fitness 24/7